Win: 5 x The Reef DVDs!

The Reef is rightly called the scariest shark thriller since Jaws And we have 5 DVD copies of The Reef to give away! Competition ends 18 February 2011

The Reef is released on Blu-ray and DVD on 24 January 2011.

The Reef Poster

The Reef Poster

When the trip of a lifetime takes a devastating turn, four friends are faced with a life or death decision: should they stay put and pray for rescue or should they take their life into their own hands and make a desperate break for safety? The only thing that’s certain in The Reef is that there’ll be blood in the water. This gripping survival thriller got two thumbs up from Best For Film and we have 5 DVDs to give away!

For four old friends, a week sailing on the Great Barrier Reef should have been a dream come true. But when the vessel capsizes, plunging its human cargo into the depths of the treacherous ocean, that dream turns into a nightmare. Too late, they learn that they are being stalked by a deadly great white shark, just waiting for one member of the desperate team to fall behind.

Taking the audience on a thrilling passage into wilderness survival horror, Andrew Traucki’s true-life shocker – uniquely shot with real 14-foot Great White sharks – puts ordinary people in an all-too believable extreme situation. As the suspense builds to its absolute breaking point we know we are in the hands of a master of the genre. Beware of the water – even if you’re a good looking Aussie in love, there will be no escape from the vicious hunters of The Reef.

Answer this simple question to enter…

What are the 14ft horrors that lurk beneath the waves in The Reef?

1. I know it! I know the answer! Oh, choose ME, I know the answer, please choose me. It’s sharks! SHARKS!
2. No, it’s Aussies. Except they’re pretty nice and rarely 14ft tall. Okay, I guess it’s sharks?
3. Is it what happens when a kid can’t be bothered to get out of the sea and squats down and… No. That’s just disgusting. I’ve just disappointed myself, thinking that. It’s sharks.

Note: All these answers are correct. You still have to choose one though!

HOW TO ENTER THE DVD COMPETITION

Simply email your answer to [email protected]

Please include your NAME and ADDRESS – otherwise we can’t send you your prize.

Please put REEF in the subject title.

Good luck!

Featured on The Prize Finder – UK Competitions, Loquax Competitions, Competitions Today, UK Wins and Crazy Compers

(

C) 2010 SCREEN AUSTRALIA SCREEN NSW AND REEF FILMS PTY. LTD. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Competition ends 18 February 2011

About The Author