The Best For Film Website is a film reviews and news forum operated by Instant Access Technologies Limited a company incorporated in England and Wales with its registered office at Instant Access Technologies, Dane End House, Munden Road, Dane End, Ware, Hertfordshire, United Kingdom SG12 0LR with company registration number 04585101.
WebePoints is a partner rewards programme operated by Webepoints.com Limited a company incorporated in England and Wales with its registered office at 52-54 High Holborn, WC1V 6RL with company registration number 07453502.
By registering on this Website, you automatically become a member of the WebePoints Programme. If you do not wish to participate it the Programme, do not register on the Website.
We may from time to time change these Terms and Conditions. We will always endeavour to notify you of any major changes, but we recommend that you check this page from time to time for updates. Participating in the Website will constitute acceptance of the revised Terms and Conditions.
For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
“ePoints” means the online reward points that can be collected and redeemed under the Programme;
“Member”, or “you” means any individual registered on the Best For Film Website and as a result, also on the Programme;
“we, us, our” means Best For Film and Instant Access Technologies Limted; and
“Website” means the website located at bestforfilm.com
Registration to the Programme
In order to register on the Website, you must be aged 18 or over, hold a valid and operational email account and have a valid UK postal address. By registering, you represent and warrant that:
– you have the legal capacity to agree to these Terms and Conditions;
– you are using your real identity to register;
– all information that you have provided is accurate and up-to-date; and
– you will update as necessary all the information you have provided.
If we believe that you have provided any information that is inaccurate or not up-to-date, we may refuse to register you or otherwise suspend or terminate your access to the Website. You should keep your account information accurate and up-to-date.
Subject to Condition 8 above, on receipt of your registration detail, we shall automatically setup a Best For Film and ePoints account to record ePoints earned and redeemed by you. You may only collect and redeem ePoints through your own registered account. Additional Members that you may want to introduce to the Programme must register their details with us, or with another Programme partner and start their own membership account. A Member cannot transfer ePoints earned to another Member.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account, and any user name and/or password. You are also responsible for all activities that occur under your account and accordingly, you shall immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your account.
We can take any action we consider appropriate if we have reason to believe that you are abusing the Website and/or the Programme, including withholding or reusing ePoints previously credited to your account.
Use of the Website
– All rights in all material and content (including, but not limited to, text, images, web pages, look and feel, design and compilation) in the Website are owned by us or our licensors. You may view the Website and you may print hard copies of material and content from the Website for your lawful, personal, non-commercial use. To the extent permitted by law, all other copying, whether in electronic, hard copy or other format, is prohibited and may breach intellectual property laws and other laws worldwide. Furthermore, you are not entitled to reproduce, transmit, publicly perform, distribute, adapt, translate, modify, bundle, merge, share or make available to any person, or create derivative works of such material, or use it for commercial purposes, without our prior written consent. All other rights are reserved
– You agree to use the Website in a responsible and proper manner and that during use of the Website you will not:
Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights such as nights of privacy and publicity) of others.
Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, obscene, racist, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
Use any material or information, including images or photographs, which is made available through the Website in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary right of any party.
– Upload, transmit, email or post any material that contain viruses, worms, Trojan horses, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may cause damage to the Website or to the networks or computer infrastructure of others.
– Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose.
– Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Website.
– Collect information about others without their consent, including e-mail addresses.
– Breach any code of conduct or other guidelines or any applicable laws or regulations which may apply to the Services.
– Create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others.
– You acknowledge and agree that we have no responsibility for the information provided by sites to which you may link from the Website. Links to other sites do not constitute an endorsement by or association with us of such sites or the content, products, advertising or other materials presented on such sites. We have no control over these sites and do not edit or monitor them. We are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage, loss or cost caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on such sites.
– Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the Website is normally available 24 hours a day, we shall not be liable if for any reason the Website is unavailable at any time. Access to the Website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for any other reasonable cause.
– The Website is provided “as is” and your use is at your own risk. We, our officers, directors, employees and agents disclaim, to the fullest extent permitted by law, all express and implied warranties, including, without limitation, any warranties of quality, fitness for a particular purpose, performance, title and non-infringement. We do not warrant that the Website will be free from viruses, available, accessible, error-free, uninterrupted or that the contents will be accurate. If you are dissatisfied with the Website or the Programme, your sole remedy is to discontinue using the Website and the Programme.
As noted above, registration on the Website automatically entitles Members to participate in the Programme.
ePoints can be earned by Members registering on the Website and participating in the Website, such as:
– Commenting on articles shown on the Website
– Sharing and liking articles through events available on the Website
– Searching cinema listings provided by the Website
– Watching a minimum of 30 seconds of each film trailer displayed on the Website
ePoints are awarded through and in accordance with the Programme. ePoints cannot be redeemed until credited to a Member account. Please visit the Webepoints website for further information.
We are not liable for any costs, claims, expenses, losses or damages that you may incur arising in any way as a result of or in connection with the Programme, including but not limited to the awarding of and/or redemption of ePoints and the loss, theft or damage to any goods sent by a redemption company.
From time to time, we may run free prize draws on the Website. Entry into a prize draw is governed by the Rules of Entry.
You can cancel your subscription to the Website at any time by emailing
firstname.lastname@example.org. Your account information and your contact details will be deleted immediately by Best For Film.