Articles Posted in the " Community " Category

• Phoebe Fitzroy

Phoebe Fitzroy

Phoebe chewed her way out of the womb twenty-something years ago and it’s been downhill ever since. She lives in London where she writes words, drinks beer, and becomes more like Daisy Steiner each day. She has a degree in film, but believes human artistic endeavour peaked with The O.C.’s second season. Her favourite film…

• WIN: a 3D HDTV from Argos

Sure, it’s hideously hot now – but when the rains return, you’re going to regret stocking up your entertainment cave with fun stuff for the winter. Unless you win a 3D TV in our incredible new competition, that is.

• Tom Bradley

Tom Bradley

I sometimes speak too loud when you’re around me. I tend to avoid your eye when we first talk. Friends call me arrogant and self-centred, with a slant towards the immoral. But hear this: you’d want me on your side in a battle of the wits, and I’m about as loyal as that dog you…

• Corissa Nunn

Corissa Nunn

Corissa is a twenty-something INFP logophile with a soft spot for all things Teutonic, who takes great pleasure in writing dreadful poetry and makes no excuses for the abysmal rhymes. Characterised by a bellowing laugh, wildly inappropriate sense of humour, alarming cack-handedness and an all-round lack of finesse. London dweller, insomniac, wearer of ridiculous fringes…